This break I tried to get some work done to catch up and ease the workload off my schedule for later on. I ended up deciding on the 3 further discovery methods I would use to gain more insight into my target users and how my prototype would work. This can be seen in the diagram below with some explanations for each method and how and what I will be working for.
I also decided to use Miro to plot some of my research and discoveries. I find this was a useful took and I was able to fill it all in through this. This week I thought I would start off with the online forums area. I have had a lot of time this week to sit online and scroll through Facebook pages, online blogs, and forums. I found some useful information and this can be seen below in the mind maps.
I hope by the end of the week I will start to create my actual prototype. I want to use my other discovery method - Virtual interviews and Surveys for when I have a part of my prototype working and I can gain further feedback to refine it.