This week was all about feedback! Our team got together on discord on Tuesday and went through all the teams we were going to appraise. At first, we tried watching the video together by sharing a screen, but it ended up not being good enough quality. We watched the videos, read the documents and had a collaborative document on google drive (tried notion first, but it wasn't very good at dealing with multiple users). When we had a comment, we wrote it down and then collectively walked through it afterwards. I think it ended up working very well! We collaborated well and we were all able to provide feedback to contribute to the full appraisal.
Now the next step is to look at the feedback from our peers and see what kind of interaction method I should use to adjust the brightness.
I will also go into uni today and see Ben and see if I am able to make the battery working a bit better. So far it is working well when I have it connected to the computer, but it gets patchy once I connect to the battery!