For this week, I focused on getting the portfolio done. The prototype that Fardeen and I have been working on for the past few weeks seems to be coming together nicely. We did testing again for our prototype to make sure that it is ready for exhibition day. An individual website portfolio was needed to be created for exhibition day to show case to the visitors all the work that we have achieved thus far. The main challenge was actually coding the website because I was not really good at coding. I decided to use a simple design for my portfolio. In the next week, I aim to get some feedback from the visitors as well as improving my annotated portfolio done by next week. I will also be have a zoom session on next week to discuss on what needs to be done for the team report.