Naomi – Mixed Reality music creator
What is Naomi:
Sketch & Poster:
- A video about a music creator called Ben Mirin who uses nature sounds as materials to make music. (https://www.bilibili.com/video/av52471757)
- A YouTube video about a Virtual Reality Music Production Software
Each Naomi device has a knob for users to record any sounds they make (it can be tap, click, talk etc. even noise can be recorded as a sound material) or captured in daily life (like birdcall, water flow, car’s engine, traffic light sound etc.), these sounds can be collected into online sound library. In virtual reality world, users can assemble different sound materials as soundtracks to create a rhythm or music. This creative process can also be done by multi-person collaboration for social purpose, each one can contribute their own soundtracks to a group of creators. In a short sentence, use Naomi to capture sounds in everyday life, and start creating your own rhythm in virtual reality world.
- Music creators and lovers
- People who like to record daily life experience
- Amateurs who do not have talents to create a complete song, they can contribute through their original sound materials and share the happiness in a music creation journey.
- Easy to carry: Naomi is lightweight and just like a normal glass that everyone can carry it like any other daily devices.
- Capture sounds at any time: creative inspiration is short-lived, as those random sounds in our daily life. When you have inspiration, you don’t want to lose it. Through turning on the knob, Naomi can start recording your genius idea.
- Share happiness with other music creators: for those who like teamwork, Naomi could be a good connection with creators just like you, cooperate and make complete music could be a fulfilling experience.
mixed reality music creation sound capture