This week and the midsemester break all worked towards the same goal when looking at the progression of my project. I made some good progress with working on the Arduino. I first created a script that just turned the “NeoPixel” Led strip on when the Arduino started. I investigated how the strip works when considering colour changes and individual light selection. Next, I played with the ultrasonic sensor; I got the readings to appear on a console through a serial connection with the Arduino. Finally, I managed to get the led to turn on when an object would reach within a certain distance of the Arduino.