This week has been a slow week since I've been sick most of it and had to take some time off to recover. I have, however, been able to add some additional functionality to my prototype. Originally, the only indicator the user had of whether or not the transmission had been successful after the action had been performed was that the light within the ball turned off. After some user research I discovered that this in itself was not enough as it could be confused with just a reset of the ball and not necessarily an indication that it was a success. I decided therefore to add vibration to the mix to further enhance the feeling of a successful throw. Overall, the new version of the prototype now vibrates after the throw(when the ball has landed in the users hand again) that is a sure indication that the data on the ball has been sent to the server and the other user soon will receive the recorded message.
Next week I will focus on making the video and the document for the prototype delivery the final week.