So I finally got my prototype working thanks to a long chat and collaboration with Dimitri. My issue was that I was comparing the pose before the pose was even shown.
Now the system is able to match the pose given in the image by a degree of 0.3. So it may not EXACTLY the same but it is close enough to make a comparison
I also got the opportunity to use my prototype with a member of my target audience which I will be showing in my live video. This video is below for anyone that is interested to have a look before the prototype demonstration.
From this I was able to gain some good insights from what he told me after using my prototype. One main issue was that there was no real signifier to show that he needed to copy the pose.
Going forward, I will get the video completed and look into the team's we need to appraise.
For inspiration this week, I had a look into what goes into a good prototype demonstration video and I was very interested in an IK Rig's demonstration that shows a person trying to make a system build for this from scratch and what went into it. The video is below if anyone is interested to watch it.
To reflect, I feel that I should have gotten Dimitri's help and assistance with the prototype earlier as our intended experience is pretty much the same for this prototype. Also with more people working towards a common goal, generally the time to complete things are quicker.