The end of week ended up being dedicated to finishing the supportive document and working with the video. This took a lot longer than I anticipated. I struggled with finding good sources related to my problem, I found it hard to know what to include in the interaction plan and I had no idea how to create the objectives and the success criteria. For the latter I had to google a lot, ask the tutors and I'm still not entirely sure whether it is enough or specific enough.
The video making always takes longer than anticipated, but luckily I managed to get it approximately how I wanted. Today I'm just going to fix my fonts and backgrounds so that they fit with the group theme, and add the group video to my own video. Then tomorrow its time for appraisals!