This week we delivered the presentation online, and all the teams presented the concept in a pre-recorded video. And at the end of each concept presentation we discussed concepts and gave opinions through Slack. During the two-day group concept presentation, different concepts were transferred among each group, and we gained a lot of improvement Suggestions and some new ideas during the discussion.
At the end of the speech, we collected the feedback of all speeches:
Affirmation of the concept:
- Fun and healthy ways to de-stress
- Interesting exploration can also help people exercise
- Can relieve the pressure effectively
- Add vibration sensor
- Canceling the screen allows the user to respond to light and shadow
- Judge people's stress
- Relieve pressure in a more active way, such as by stroking the animal
- Add sports and sports, re - select target users
- Add a hit object, the space is not real
- Learn the effects of stress relief
- Explore a more targeted place to use
- Explore a point that attracts people to interact with it every day.